HE is the very definition of a ‘life of crime’.
Nigel Goldman began conning in his early 20s, and no amount of fines and prison sentences have changed him.
He once wrote of his younger days: “I’m making a good living. I’m dressing well. I’m drinking well. I’m screwing well.”
Now he is 58, living in a care home with a tag on his leg, his passport confiscated and a trial in Spain looming.
It’s fair to say his life of crime has NOT paid off.
He’s not making a good living, his health is in jeopardy and any friends he once had have totally rejected him.
If Goldman’s anything to go by, a life of selfish, arrogant crime certainly doesn’t pay.
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05