SOUTH London’s hottest new rapper is set to appear on the Costa del Sol this year.
Following in the footsteps of Tinie Tempah, Stormzy will be swapping south London for the south of Spain.
Booked in for a night at Aqwa Mist in Puerto Banus, Croydoner Stormzy was named as an artist to look out for on BBC’s ‘Influential Sound’ list last year.
He also claimed a MOBO award in 2014 and his hit ‘Shut up’ reached number 8 in the UK chart after he performed it for British boxer Anthony Joshua’s ring walk in his bout against Dillian Whyte.
Stormzy will be performing on May 30.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36