A NEW museum made out of stacked blocks of glass and terracotta tiles is revolutionising Caceres’ art scene.
Local studio Losada Garcia Arquitectos designed the stunning Cultural Centre La Gota which exhibits contemporary art and pays tribute to the area’s tobacco heritage.
Tobacco-making equipment and artwork sit side by side in the impressive structure which also hosts a permanent show by artist Sofia Feliu.
- An Ayurvedic detox diet can help you bounce back from winter bingeing, writes Andalucia-based chef Manna Teji - 23 Feb, 2019 @ 09:00
- Stunning Sarmiento offers a lot more than the best view on the Costa del Sol - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 16:05
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 11:16
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58