IT was the first Costa del Sol car rental company to introduce smoke-free cars, and now Helle Hollis is going for another first.
Several environmentally friendly hybrid vehicles are set join the company’s growing fleet and make it the only Costa del Sol rental company offering hybrids for rent.
MD Hans Hugo From has vouched for the increasing demand for eco-friendly cars, as well as many customers wanting to test drive a hybrid ‘before buying one back home’.
The ‘totally silent’ Toyota Yaris Hybrid and Toyota Auris Hybrid automatic models are arriving on March 15 to Helle Hollis HQ in Malaga.
And it’s not just cars that Helle Hollis provides, as the company is also committed to supporting Cudeca Hospice.
Christine Fleischer, marketing manager, handed over a check for €1,384 to the charity on February 12.
Helle Hollis clients can help make this number even bigger by inserting charity number C0001 into the club number box when booking a car on www.hellehollis.com
This means a 15% discount on the car and then 10% of the discounted rental rate of the car (Group C) will go to Cudeca.
For more Helle Hollis charity info visit www.hellehollis.com/charities/cudeca.asp
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25