THE Recio & Madrona team is made up of economist Gabriel Recio Madrona and lawyer Juana Maria Madrona, cousins, both born and bred in Sabinillas.
Juana and Gabriel are keeping it in the family – the latest excitement was Juana’s move this year to their Avenida Manilva headquarters.
Between them they combine charisma, legal know-how and tax expertise which makes for an unbeatable team.
They have had many British clients and continue to enjoy a thriving trade.
The homegrown team provides legal, tax, accounting advice as well as specialist assistance with partnerships, vehicle transfers, non-resident procedures, rentals, sale and purchases, property registry, litigation, wills and inheritance.
They are both graduates of the University of Malaga: Gabriel trained in Economics and Business and Juana in Law.
Gabriel has 20 years experience in tax and has developed his career from originally starting as a tax consultant in 1995 and then expanding into administration management in 2013.
He is currently the only person in Manilva who can register a vehicle under a new name after sale, and is in high demand for changing cars’ foreign number plates to Spanish ones.
Juana has been working as a lawyer since 1997 and has experienced practically every possible scenario.
She takes care of legal issues and property sales, ensuring sellers are legitimate, handling town hall liaison, and guides you through the whole process of buying a house smoothly.
Now that expats have to pay taxes, Juana can take care of your yearly non-resident taxes, IBI, saving a lot of extra work.
The team is well known in the area for being trustworthy and professional, and they look forward to hearing from you.
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43