THE Recio & Madrona team is made up of economist Gabriel Recio Madrona and lawyer Juana Maria Madrona, cousins, both born and bred in Sabinillas.
Juana and Gabriel are keeping it in the family – the latest excitement was Juana’s move this year to their Avenida Manilva headquarters.
Between them they combine charisma, legal know-how and tax expertise which makes for an unbeatable team.
They have had many British clients and continue to enjoy a thriving trade.
The homegrown team provides legal, tax, accounting advice as well as specialist assistance with partnerships, vehicle transfers, non-resident procedures, rentals, sale and purchases, property registry, litigation, wills and inheritance.
They are both graduates of the University of Malaga: Gabriel trained in Economics and Business and Juana in Law.
Gabriel has 20 years experience in tax and has developed his career from originally starting as a tax consultant in 1995 and then expanding into administration management in 2013.
He is currently the only person in Manilva who can register a vehicle under a new name after sale, and is in high demand for changing cars’ foreign number plates to Spanish ones.
Juana has been working as a lawyer since 1997 and has experienced practically every possible scenario.
She takes care of legal issues and property sales, ensuring sellers are legitimate, handling town hall liaison, and guides you through the whole process of buying a house smoothly.
Now that expats have to pay taxes, Juana can take care of your yearly non-resident taxes, IBI, saving a lot of extra work.
The team is well known in the area for being trustworthy and professional, and they look forward to hearing from you.
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25
- BBQ King: Ingenious pellet stove barbecues are a dream come true for cooking outdoors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:09
- Famous British businessman and Premier League football star flock to new Benahavis development - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:08
- Barcelona Unesco treasure hosts Scottish cancer charity’s first care centre on the continent - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 18:47
- Amazing conversion: how to bring a beautiful old abandoned 18th century townhouse back to life - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:40
- 5 Ideas of Having Fun in Internet - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 09:23