THE Recio & Madrona team is made up of economist Gabriel Recio Madrona and lawyer Juana Maria Madrona, cousins, both born and bred in Sabinillas.
Juana and Gabriel are keeping it in the family – the latest excitement was Juana’s move this year to their Avenida Manilva headquarters.
Between them they combine charisma, legal know-how and tax expertise which makes for an unbeatable team.
They have had many British clients and continue to enjoy a thriving trade.
The homegrown team provides legal, tax, accounting advice as well as specialist assistance with partnerships, vehicle transfers, non-resident procedures, rentals, sale and purchases, property registry, litigation, wills and inheritance.
They are both graduates of the University of Malaga: Gabriel trained in Economics and Business and Juana in Law.
Gabriel has 20 years experience in tax and has developed his career from originally starting as a tax consultant in 1995 and then expanding into administration management in 2013.
He is currently the only person in Manilva who can register a vehicle under a new name after sale, and is in high demand for changing cars’ foreign number plates to Spanish ones.
Juana has been working as a lawyer since 1997 and has experienced practically every possible scenario.
She takes care of legal issues and property sales, ensuring sellers are legitimate, handling town hall liaison, and guides you through the whole process of buying a house smoothly.
Now that expats have to pay taxes, Juana can take care of your yearly non-resident taxes, IBI, saving a lot of extra work.
The team is well known in the area for being trustworthy and professional, and they look forward to hearing from you.
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 20:42
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- EXPANSION: Pole position as long-running expat agent opens fifth office in central Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45