SECOND only to Vegas (probably) in the speed it takes to tie the knot, Gib is impressive – you can get married at just 24 hours notice.
And organising a blessing in Spain is also a cinch thanks to an abundance of seasoned professionals.
This part of the world is perfect for spontaneous proposals on leap days, rainy days and, in fact, any day thanks to fabulous venues, balmy weather and guaranteed warm welcome.
Add sangria and the love potion is complete – it’s no surprise our home is a courting couple hotspot.
So leap year or not (and we predict an upturn in the number of weddings due to the feisty senoritas out there), read our wedding guide for Spain and Gibraltar, take the leap and get married in Spain.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25