THE daily life of iconic Mexican artist Frida Kahlo will be laid bare in an intimate Malaga exhibition.
A total of 55 previously unseen photos taken by photographer Leo Matiz reveal Kahlo lying on the grass and with family and her lover Diego Rivera in relaxed settings.
The charismatic shots capturing her daily life in the early 1940s are being shown at Malaga’s La Termica gallery until May 29.
The exhibition, titled ‘Frida Kahlo. Fotografias de Leo Matiz en La Casa Azul’, is open 11am-2pm, 5-9pm and is closed on Mondays.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25