A CHARITY concert with a chance to win some fabulous prizes is coming to Benalmadena’s Sunset Beach Club.
‘The Concert For The Kids’, on the 8th April, will see dynamic duo Johnny G. and Ricky Lavazza cover hits from some of the greatest musical legends, including Freddie Mercury, Bruno Mars, Elvis Presley and The Blues Brothers.
The club’s Moonlight Cabaret Bar will also be offering enviable raffle prizes, including a weekend stay in the Sunset Beach Club Hotel and dinner for two at its Oasis Restaurant.
All proceeds from the event will go towards charities Debra Spain (The Butterfly Children Charity), Barretstown and Make-A-Wish Spain.
Tickets are €10 and are available from the club’s leisure desk or alternatively call Joanne on 695 887 366 or Sandra on 670 766 855.
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- BREAKING: Police arrest jihadist planning ‘massacre’ at Semana Santa parade in Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:52
- PREDATOR drones from US to patrol Strait of Gibraltar and Cadiz coast as Spain’s Guardia Civil fear surge in drug and people smuggling this summer - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 13:52
- Marbella’s iconic Villa Padierna hotel which hosted Michelle Obama changing hands - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:40
- Max Beach will reopen on Spain’s Costa del Sol this week with new look and night time venue planned for summer - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:06