A CHARITY concert with a chance to win some fabulous prizes is coming to Benalmadena’s Sunset Beach Club.
‘The Concert For The Kids’, on the 8th April, will see dynamic duo Johnny G. and Ricky Lavazza cover hits from some of the greatest musical legends, including Freddie Mercury, Bruno Mars, Elvis Presley and The Blues Brothers.
The club’s Moonlight Cabaret Bar will also be offering enviable raffle prizes, including a weekend stay in the Sunset Beach Club Hotel and dinner for two at its Oasis Restaurant.
All proceeds from the event will go towards charities Debra Spain (The Butterfly Children Charity), Barretstown and Make-A-Wish Spain.
Tickets are €10 and are available from the club’s leisure desk or alternatively call Joanne on 695 887 366 or Sandra on 670 766 855.
- IN PICS: New Gibraltar property development to rival London’s Mayfair - 24 May, 2019 @ 09:52
- Agnese Klavina’s family to take case to Supreme Court after ‘shock verdict’ sees Marbella based Brits accused of kidnap ‘walk free’ on lesser charge - 23 May, 2019 @ 13:38
- REVEALED: Majority of Andalucia’s El Corte Ingles stores in the red while Marbella and Malaga the ONLY Costa del Sol outlets to return a profit - 23 May, 2019 @ 11:07
- BUSTED: €600 million empire which trafficked drugs into the UK and laundered money into Spain’s property market - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:38
- British most obsessed with doggy-style while Spain loves ‘cuckolding’, as new study reveals world’s sexual preferences - 22 May, 2019 @ 17:36
- WARNING: Multi-day heatwaves and life threatening temperatures coming to Spain this summer - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:25
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER: Dozens of expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections in Spain’s Andalucia - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:12
- HAY FEVER EPIDEMIC: Expert reveals why your allergies seem much worse in Spain this year - 22 May, 2019 @ 12:47
- Liverpool FC brings extreme security measures to Marbella football training ground ahead of Champions League final - 22 May, 2019 @ 10:35
- MISSING: British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, disappears on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:25