THERE will be plenty to celebrate at Smart Currency Exchange’s second anniversary this June.
The La Cala-based company offers UK clients buying in Spain superb money-saving services.
It is the only currency exchange service recommended by Rightmove Overseas and A Place In The Sun, with even the Radio Times recommending the team to its readers.
Jo Kilcourse, who oversees the Spanish operation from the office in the heart of La Cala, is delighted with the location.
“It’s very central and ideal as most of our business is done between Malaga and Estepona and there are lots of already established businesses here,” says Jo, who has lived in Spain for 13 years.
She and her team, including Tracey, Katie and Mark Rickard, put their success down to client care.
“Our traders are not paid in commission so we are able to give our clients much better rates. In fact, we are one of the only currency companies to do this as we believe in helping our clients save as much as possible.”
“We can sometimes get our clients up to 5% more for their money than using the high street banks which means that buyers can look at more expensive properties and sellers are getting more for their money when sending their funds back to the UK.”
Smart , which has grown ten-fold in two years, also works with sister company, The Spain Buying Guide. As part of the service, they can help their clients buy safely in Spain by recommending estate agents, solicitors and even mortgage companies.
- Why is Customer Service Training Important to a Business - 21 May, 2019 @ 16:38
- Is La Liga in Danger of Irrelevance? - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:21
- Sign up with Spain’s only ‘all-in- English’ mobile service - 21 May, 2019 @ 06:46
- Spanish study finds that eating nuts in first trimester of pregnancy improves child brain development - 19 May, 2019 @ 11:00
- JOBS: Marbella’s Starlite Festival looking for 400 workers this summer, find out how to apply here - 14 May, 2019 @ 13:00
- WATCH: Car goes up in flames in Estepona - 13 May, 2019 @ 16:57
- How the British approach to gambling could benefit Spain - 13 May, 2019 @ 14:17
- ABSOLUTE MELTER: Heatwave hits Spain’s Andalucia as temperatures soar to 35C - 11 May, 2019 @ 18:19
- The International Vote is important in Mijas, where a third of the population are foreign, writes Bill Anderson - 11 May, 2019 @ 09:30
- WATCH: Brazen group of men run from boat carrying ‘suspicious’ packages on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 6 May, 2019 @ 20:17