THERE will be plenty to celebrate at Smart Currency Exchange’s second anniversary this June.
The La Cala-based company offers UK clients buying in Spain superb money-saving services.
It is the only currency exchange service recommended by Rightmove Overseas and A Place In The Sun, with even the Radio Times recommending the team to its readers.
Jo Kilcourse, who oversees the Spanish operation from the office in the heart of La Cala, is delighted with the location.
“It’s very central and ideal as most of our business is done between Malaga and Estepona and there are lots of already established businesses here,” says Jo, who has lived in Spain for 13 years.
She and her team, including Tracey, Katie and Mark Rickard, put their success down to client care.
“Our traders are not paid in commission so we are able to give our clients much better rates. In fact, we are one of the only currency companies to do this as we believe in helping our clients save as much as possible.”
“We can sometimes get our clients up to 5% more for their money than using the high street banks which means that buyers can look at more expensive properties and sellers are getting more for their money when sending their funds back to the UK.”
Smart , which has grown ten-fold in two years, also works with sister company, The Spain Buying Guide. As part of the service, they can help their clients buy safely in Spain by recommending estate agents, solicitors and even mortgage companies.
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25