AWOL Simon Corner has been dubbed a ‘clown’ by the legal advisor who was formerly advising him.
Fixer Jason Coghlan has officially distanced himself from the Liverpudlian yacht dealer now being hunted in Europe over the disappearance of his girlfriend, British expat Lisa Brown.
Coghlan, a former armed robber, wrote online: “For clarity, that clown is not represented by me!”
He continued: “All I can say is, what goes around goes around… and he has made an enemy out of me.”
He originally claimed his client had ‘nothing to hide’ but has now severed ties with the suspect.
It is thought that Corner, who is subject of a European arrest warrant, was spotted in Thailand earlier this month.
Brown went missing in November last year, sparking a huge manhunt, led by an in-depth Olive Press investigation and our naming of Corner as being a suspect.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25