PRIVATE Hospital Ceram in Marbella has won user-generated site WhatClinic’s award for excellent customer service for the sixth time.
The Ceram Reproduction Unit, which expanded into a hospital in November 2014, is continuing to keep standards exceptionally high according to patient feedback and was part of only 2% of Costa clinics eligible for the accolade.
“We are delighted to be recognised for our commitment to customer service yet another year,” said Ceram’s MD, Hugo Benito.
“As a professional, patient care is fundamental in all we do and awards like this one confirm that the idea of personalised treatment and caring is a key asset for private healthcare.”
The WhatClinic site lists over 100,000 clinics globally with 15 million people leaving their feedback last year.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25