IT was the most exciting restaurant launch of the summer so far.
The great and the good of Marbella stepped out for a taster of what is expected to make The Oak Garden & Grill mighty.
Appropriately centred around a stunning oak tree that has been installed at a cost of thousands, the views up towards La Concha mountain are amazing.
Local business figures mingled with footballers and models at the venue in Puerto Banus, which is part of the La Sala group.
Champagne flowed sweetly alongside some of the country’s best jamon iberico from Jabugo, in Aracena.
Head chef James Adams has created an intriguing international menu, with a range of exciting dishes, including cognac-infused Lobster Bisque and freshly-flaked Alaskan crab ceviche with avocado.
Long-time Marbella restaurateur Garry Waite has been drafted in to help make the restaurant a success.
There are 10 types of beef, including Wagyu and American Black Angus, while guests got to try out a taster of the stunning Galician beef, served with cherry tomatoes.
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00