YOU may never have breakfast at Tiffany’s or talk like Eliza Doolittle, but if you’re curious to see where a Hollywood star once lived, the doors are now open.
It comes as the former Marbella home of Audrey Hepburn is to be opened to the public for charity.
Now a Marbella Montessori school, Casa del Abuelo is to be the venue for a gala night in aid of charity Butterfly Children on July 2.
The screen goddess bought the stunning hillside villa with her first husband, actor Mel Ferrer in the 1960s when Marbella became a jetsetter hotspot.
Hepburn loved the 6,000 m2 of gardens, swimming pool and vegetable garden.
The event, with canapés, live music and cava is the perfect way to see the home.
Tickets are just €35. Call 952 884 153 for more information
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25