THE British man wanted in connection to the murder of missing expat Lisa Brown has pleaded guilty to people smuggling.
As reported by the Olive Press an arrest warrant for Stephen Jackson, 50, has been issued in connection to Brown’s disappearance.
Jackson has now pleaded guilty to smuggling 17 Albanians into the UK.
He is expected to be extradited to Spain following the conclusion of the trial, where police are waiting to question him over his links to Brown’s boyfriend Simon Corner, who fled Spain after Brown’s disappearance.
Corner was tracked down to Denmark earlier this year and remains in custody in Algeciras after facing a grilling in San Roque court.
When police arrested Jackson they were surprised to find the Albanians on board.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36