SPAIN will be offering three bonds over the next 30 years to help it out of its financial crisis.
The bonds will be issued alongside inflation-linked paper, with the first bond being sold in January 2019.
The Spanish Treasury will announce the amount that it hopes to raise, at a scheduled debt auction next Thursday.
- Erasmus future uncertain after Brexit - 6 Oct, 2016 @ 18:00
- Spanish nurses rushing home post Brexit - 6 Oct, 2016 @ 17:00
- Specsavers Optica takes part in National Eye Health Week - 6 Oct, 2016 @ 15:30
- Zara sees profit jump - 6 Oct, 2016 @ 15:00
- Doñana National Park in Sevilla on verge of ‘point of no return’ - 5 Oct, 2016 @ 15:30
- VIDEO: Distressed bull has its horns set on fire in Valencia - 27 Sep, 2016 @ 10:37
- Sexism row over bullet proof vests for female Guardia Civil staff - 26 Sep, 2016 @ 12:03
- Doñana National Park in Sevilla on verge of ‘point of no return’, warn UNESCO - 25 Sep, 2016 @ 12:18
- Guardia Civil uncover €250,000 of drugs in international raid - 24 Sep, 2016 @ 12:00
- Artists come together to present exhibition in Orgiva - 24 Sep, 2016 @ 09:00