FEARS are growing for a missing British pregnant woman who is believed to have travelled to Spain with her boyfriend.
Katie Miles, 30, whose baby is due in a few weeks, was last seen at 6pm on August 30 following an appointment at Poole Hopsital in the UK.
She was supposed to return to the hospital later that day but failed to show up.
Authorities believe she travelled across the channel to France with her boyfriend and that they have now reached Spain.
Police and medical professionals are increasingly concerned for her and her baby’s health and are urging her to seek urgent medical attention.
Katie is described as white, five foot five inches tall, of slim build and with light red hair and a piercing on her top upper lip.
Chief Inspector Mike Claxton, of Dorset Police, said: “I am appealing directly to Katie to please seek urgent medical attention as we are extremely worried about your health and the health of your baby. We would also urge you to get in touch with us so we know that you and your baby are safe and well.
“Everyone wants to ensure that you and your baby access the most appropriate healthcare and support networks.
“Katie urgently needs to attend hospital for medical treatment, so we would ask anyone in contact with Katie to encourage her to do so.
“If you are in touch with Katie or know her whereabouts please call police. I am very grateful for all the information we have received so far that has led me to believe that Katie has travelled to Spain.”
- REVEALED: Which Andalucian province saw a 56% boom in property sales while Costa del Sol, Alicante and Balearics suffered DROPS - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 09:03
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- BREAKING: Police arrest jihadist planning ‘massacre’ at Semana Santa parade in Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:52
- PREDATOR drones from US to patrol Strait of Gibraltar and Cadiz coast as Spain’s Guardia Civil fear surge in drug and people smuggling this summer - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 13:52
- Marbella’s iconic Villa Padierna hotel which hosted Michelle Obama changing hands - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:40