SURROUNDED by white-flowered honeysuckle, pink and purple bougainvilleas and lemon and orange groves, the setting resembles a hilltop hideaway in the Guadalhorce Valley or a retreat in Cordoba’s mountainous Subbetica region.
But the new Arboleda development is in fact on the Costa del Sol; just two minutes from a golf course, as well as a cluster of shops and restaurants. Better still it is just a five minute walk to the beach.
Located on the road to Benahavis, an award-winning team has created a beautiful, state-of-the-art development that combines 21st century living with rural tranquility.
Named Arboleda – the Spanish word for grove – architect Francisco Robles has used materials to compliment their surroundings, with a special focus on providing natural lighting and revealing expansive views to the surround 500,000 square-metre of protected woodland.
“Being part of a community whilst retaining individuality – this is what I envisioned for Arboleda,” he says. “Providing five different types of villas allows diversity in size, style and use, while all of them have elements in common to unite.”
The team at SPP and Real Capital Solutions are set to break the ground on September 15, with an ‘exciting amount of interest’ already bubbling away.
In total, the development will have 18 villas of different shapes and sizes, varying in price with the cheapest on the market for around €790,000 and the most expensive fetching €1 million.
With all the necessary planning permission in place, the company have an office on site and are ready to listen to offers, with construction time expected to be 18 months from the point of sale.
With a focus on open-plan living an American design consultancy has been drafted in to provide a sophisticated interior.
Underfloor heating, botanical gardens and a private swimming pool are just some more features that the development has to offer.
• For more information visit www.rcsspain.com or call 951 239 866
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16
- A secret escape just 10 minutes from the Costa del Sol - 29 Jun, 2019 @ 09:00
- Creative cuisine has finally started to revolutionise the Axarquia and Costa Tropical’s dining scene - 28 Jun, 2019 @ 11:14