SURROUNDED by white-flowered honeysuckle, pink and purple bougainvilleas and lemon and orange groves, the setting resembles a hilltop hideaway in the Guadalhorce Valley or a retreat in Cordoba’s mountainous Subbetica region.
But the new Arboleda development is in fact on the Costa del Sol; just two minutes from a golf course, as well as a cluster of shops and restaurants. Better still it is just a five minute walk to the beach.
Located on the road to Benahavis, an award-winning team has created a beautiful, state-of-the-art development that combines 21st century living with rural tranquility.
Named Arboleda – the Spanish word for grove – architect Francisco Robles has used materials to compliment their surroundings, with a special focus on providing natural lighting and revealing expansive views to the surround 500,000 square-metre of protected woodland.
“Being part of a community whilst retaining individuality – this is what I envisioned for Arboleda,” he says. “Providing five different types of villas allows diversity in size, style and use, while all of them have elements in common to unite.”
The team at SPP and Real Capital Solutions are set to break the ground on September 15, with an ‘exciting amount of interest’ already bubbling away.
In total, the development will have 18 villas of different shapes and sizes, varying in price with the cheapest on the market for around €790,000 and the most expensive fetching €1 million.
With all the necessary planning permission in place, the company have an office on site and are ready to listen to offers, with construction time expected to be 18 months from the point of sale.
With a focus on open-plan living an American design consultancy has been drafted in to provide a sophisticated interior.
Underfloor heating, botanical gardens and a private swimming pool are just some more features that the development has to offer.
• For more information visit www.rcsspain.com or call 951 239 866
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- POLE POSITION: Property market expanding in Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38
- BREXIT: Everything British expats in Spain need to know - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 17:25
- Top 5 Travel Apps to Use in 2019 - 12 Feb, 2019 @ 09:14