IT is one of the coolest skateparks on the Costa del Sol.
Opened a year ago the San Pedro park is a real treat for bladerunners, roller skaters, bikers and skaters alike.
The 3,400sq metre skate park, which cost €592,000, has certainly given San Pedro competitive edge over its neighbours.
Surrounded by palm trees and just yards from the brand new boulevard, it is a cool space.
As skate teacher Alex Petrntsov explains: “It is perfect for beginners and kids of all ages, with just the right combination of obstacles.”
The Ukranian, who has been teaching for five years, offers classes to kids all week.
“I insist on protective equipment and work at all speeds and abilities,” he adds. “Safety is paramount.”
• Contact Alex at 603612600
- The Axarquia and Costa Tropical have a great selection of places to stay - 27 Jun, 2019 @ 11:44
- It’s really all about the location, at the stunning award-winning holiday property complex overlooking lake Vinuela - 27 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- Why the friendly team at Edwards Estates find selling in Frigiliana a breeze - 26 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- What are the betting odds for Brexit - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 09:45
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25