IT is one of the coolest skateparks on the Costa del Sol.
Opened a year ago the San Pedro park is a real treat for bladerunners, roller skaters, bikers and skaters alike.
The 3,400sq metre skate park, which cost €592,000, has certainly given San Pedro competitive edge over its neighbours.
Surrounded by palm trees and just yards from the brand new boulevard, it is a cool space.
As skate teacher Alex Petrntsov explains: “It is perfect for beginners and kids of all ages, with just the right combination of obstacles.”
The Ukranian, who has been teaching for five years, offers classes to kids all week.
“I insist on protective equipment and work at all speeds and abilities,” he adds. “Safety is paramount.”
• Contact Alex at 603612600
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- POLE POSITION: Property market expanding in Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38