IT is one of the coolest skateparks on the Costa del Sol.
Opened a year ago the San Pedro park is a real treat for bladerunners, roller skaters, bikers and skaters alike.
The 3,400sq metre skate park, which cost €592,000, has certainly given San Pedro competitive edge over its neighbours.
Surrounded by palm trees and just yards from the brand new boulevard, it is a cool space.
As skate teacher Alex Petrntsov explains: “It is perfect for beginners and kids of all ages, with just the right combination of obstacles.”
The Ukranian, who has been teaching for five years, offers classes to kids all week.
“I insist on protective equipment and work at all speeds and abilities,” he adds. “Safety is paramount.”
• Contact Alex at 603612600
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43
- World’s greatest F1 champ spotted on the island in first sighting since 2013 - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:57
- Siestas ‘help treat high blood pressure’ - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 11:48
- DON’T LEAF US THIS WAY: Brexit striking fear into hearts of ‘terrified’ farmers in Spain’s Andalucia - 9 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00