ONE of Britain’s largest developers is launching a huge real estate project at an exclusive Marbella golf resort.
Taylor Wimpey is building 92 apartments at the Los Arqueros Golf resort on the Ronda road.
Located between the up-market gated communities of La Quinta and Zagaleta the exclusive project is the latest venture by Taylor Wimpey in Andalucia.
The three-bed apartments all feature south-facing terraces with views over the golf course and the houses are designed with an environmental conscience, with solar polars installed on each building as well as thermal and acoustic insulation.
Construction on the homes has begun with completion expected by 2020.
For more information visit www.taylorwimpeyspain.com
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36