QUICK, efficient and effective… there really is only one place to go in the Guadalhorce Valley for all your financial needs.
Speed Financial Solutions in Coin offer expert advice on everything from inheritance tax to planning for retirement.
With over 30 years of experience, company principal Andrea Speed is a Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute and Chartered Financial Planner. With experience working in both the UK and Spain she is ideally placed to assist on key areas of financial planning in both countries.
“Our business focuses on what is important to our clients, our services are bespoke and we take our role as advisers very seriously,” Andrea says.
“Informing clients of any legislation changes is part of our commitment to providing an ongoing high level of service. Our independence means we have no conflicts of interest with your investment choices.”
Speed Financial Solutions also offer expert advice on QROPS, investments, tax planning, savings, foreign exchange solutions as well as life and health insurance.
For more information visit www.speedfinancialsolutions.com or call 951 315 271
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16
- A secret escape just 10 minutes from the Costa del Sol - 29 Jun, 2019 @ 09:00
- Creative cuisine has finally started to revolutionise the Axarquia and Costa Tropical’s dining scene - 28 Jun, 2019 @ 11:14