AEROSMITH have announced their final ever tour.
And tickets for two Spain dates are now up for grabs to see the four-time grammy winners one last time.
Both Barcelona and Madrid will play host to the heavy rock n’ roll fivesome, who will play 15 countries in three months for their Aero-vederci Baby tour.
Known for hits such as Dude Looks Like a Lady, I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing and Walk This Way, they will hit Madrid’s Rivas Auditorio Miguel Rios on June 29.
They will then play at Barcelona’s huge Rock Fest Barcelona on July 2.
Ticket prices for the Madrid date cost from €79.30, while day tickets to Rock Fest Barcelona cost from €130.80.
The tour includes only one UK performance on the Sunday night of Download at Donington Park.
They will also be playing one concert in Ireland, at Dublin’s 3 Arena.
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09