Professional cage fighter Christian Holley, 28, is trying to track down the driver who knocked his wife, Zamara Rodriguez, off her scooter at 100kmh, near Benalmadena.
The 27-year-old bodybuilder, from Marbella, was sent skidding across a busy A7.
“She went flying through the green posts by the turn off,” Holley, from Manchester, told the Olive Press.
“Witnesses who pulled over to help her said it was an old grey BMW, but the road cameras can’t see the registration number because they said the accident was ‘too far away’. We need to find this person and get justice.”
The stunning ‘bikini fitness’ model has had to have an operation on her face and has broken her elbow.
Her partner, who fights by the name Christian ‘the Animal’ Holley, continued: “She had burns on 35% of her body from scraping along the road for 20 yards.
“We’re lucky she wasn’t run over by another car.”
The incident happened near the Arroyo de la Miel turn off on the A7.
“Police are trying to find the driver, and we have already had a couple of people contact us through a post of Facebook which has had over 2,000 shares,” added Holley.
The scarring is said to have affected her psychologically and she is trying to build up the courage to return to work.
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29
- Young paedo groomed at least 10 children across Spain’s Alicante, Andalucia and Valencia and paid them for explicit images while posing as underage girl online - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:26
- BREAKING: Barack Obama will be in Marbella TOMORROW for secret meeting at luxury hotel - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 16:50
- IN PICS: Game of Thrones stars party it up in Spain’s Benidorm for Sophie Turner’s hen do ahead of ‘official’ marriage to Joe Jonas - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 16:20
- Gibraltar police fuming after rumours ‘falsely claim’ drunk off duty officer started late night brawl at Pig & Whistle pub - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:45
- How a gang sold more than €1.5 million of drugs EVERY WEEK with the help of a Breaking Bad-style family in Cadiz – and how they spent it on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 15:13
- Homes sealed off after explosion shatters windows more than 50 metres away on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 11:35