Professional cage fighter Christian Holley, 28, is trying to track down the driver who knocked his wife, Zamara Rodriguez, off her scooter at 100kmh, near Benalmadena.
The 27-year-old bodybuilder, from Marbella, was sent skidding across a busy A7.
“She went flying through the green posts by the turn off,” Holley, from Manchester, told the Olive Press.
“Witnesses who pulled over to help her said it was an old grey BMW, but the road cameras can’t see the registration number because they said the accident was ‘too far away’. We need to find this person and get justice.”
The stunning ‘bikini fitness’ model has had to have an operation on her face and has broken her elbow.
Her partner, who fights by the name Christian ‘the Animal’ Holley, continued: “She had burns on 35% of her body from scraping along the road for 20 yards.
“We’re lucky she wasn’t run over by another car.”
The incident happened near the Arroyo de la Miel turn off on the A7.
“Police are trying to find the driver, and we have already had a couple of people contact us through a post of Facebook which has had over 2,000 shares,” added Holley.
The scarring is said to have affected her psychologically and she is trying to build up the courage to return to work.
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38
- Neanderthal FOOTPRINT found in Gibraltar by crack team of British and Spanish scientists - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:08
- Elderly couple discover multiple sets of human remains in newly bought home on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 13:27
- ANOTHER bank leaves Gibraltar ‘thanks to Brexit’ as opposition party calls on government to encourage big businesses to stay on the Rock - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 17:53
- British drug dealer cuffed ‘outside military establishment’ in Gibraltar carrying large amounts of cocaine - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 15:37
- IN PICS: Torching of Marbella beach club – favourite of Pamela Anderson and Eva Longoria – ‘most likely settling of accounts’, police reveal - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 13:20
- Endangered rhino, lion, hippo and tigers part of more than 200 species found at illegal taxidermist in Spain - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 11:26