A RADIO station hopes to raise €100,000 in a charity telethon.
Talk Radio Europe will broadcast its bumper radio auction event on November 25 from 10am to 7pm in aid of Cudeca Cancer Care Hospice.
The station, which has hosted numerous telethons for the charity, wants to double the €50,000 raised last year.
Tickets for the X Factor tour, beauty treatments, hotel stays and restaurant meals are among the many items up for grabs.
Money raised last year financed a home visit team to help terminally ill people spend their last days at home.
Visit www.tretelethon.com for more information.
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09