A SPANISH movie star had a right royal time at Prince Charles Christmas bash.
Mask of Zorro star Antonio Banderas was pictured larking around with Santa at the royal’s Dumfries House bolthole in Scotland.
Malaga-born Banderas and his girlfriend Nicole Kimpel, who now live in a £2.4 million home in Surrey, were two of 50 guests invited to the festive dinner as thanks for supporting the Prince’s charities.
Isabel Preysler, the face of Spanish tile company Porcelanosa, was also present, despite being involved in a ‘cash-for-access’ row in the run-up to the Royal Wedding.
Spanish models Nieves Alvarez and Paloma Cuevas were also invited, along with Cuevas’s bullfighter husband Enrique Ponce.
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09