FERRARI Land has begun selling its first tickets as new details about Spain’s first car-themed amusement park have been revealed.
The Barcelona park will feature a vertical accelerator that rockets thrillseekers up over 100 metres in just five seconds.
Other attractions include Ferrari Land Gallery, an interactive exhibit that takes you through the history of the legendary Italian car maker, a racetrack, free fall tower, F1 simulators, pit stop, and speedway for kids.
There will also be three different shows.
Sprawling across 70,000 square metres and costing €100 million, Ferrari Land is the younger sister to Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi which opened in 2010.
The park will officially open April 7 and adult ticket prices start at €60.
- IN PICS: ‘One million’ march against Brexit in London - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 20:14
- ‘DRUG HILLS’: British expats in upmarket urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol wake up to ‘disgraceful’ graffiti - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:47
- Westley Capper arrives at Malaga court on last day of Agnese Klavina trial after damning CCTV footage shown to court - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:20
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31