The Nou Camp club managed to beat PSG 6-1, overcoming both a 4-0 first-leg deficit and an away goal scored by Edinson Cavani to progress in the Champions League.
Spanish newspaper El Mundo called the lads ‘heroes’ while Sport labelled them ‘legends’.
El Mundo said: “After a great start, Cavani cooled the mood until Neymar and Sergio Roberto provided the impossible – three goals in eight minutes.”
They added that the game ‘entered the history of football’.
Barcelona coach Luis Enrique said after the match: “It was more than a thriller.
“It is difficult to explain in words.
“This is a sport for crazy people, a unique sport. Any kid who was in the Camp Nou tonight will never forget this in their life.
“It was a torrent of feelings. I don’t cry – I would like to, but the tears don’t come out.
“But I enjoyed this as much as the rest; as much as those who cried.”
On the winning goal scorer Sergi Roberto he added: “I say to Sergi Roberto: ‘You used to score for the youth team, why do you never do it for the first team?’, And then, what the hell, he goes and gets that goal tonight. I am delighted for him – I have a lot of trust in him and affection for him.”
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31
- BREAKING: Body washes up on beach near Marbella’s exclusive Golden Mile - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:05
- HE’S THE DADDY: Court rules Javier Santos IS the love child of Spanish superstar Julio Iglesias - 10 Jul, 2019 @ 18:01
- ‘WRONG MESSAGE’: Young man who accidentally killed drug addict while stopping him from robbing helpless cleaner on Spain’s Costa del Sol given two-year prison sentence and HUGE fine - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 12:37
- British giant Virgin Trains eyes up moving into Spain market after UK becomes ‘uninvestable’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:49
- Expert says southern Spain and Balearics at ‘great risk’ of tsunamis but authorities ‘are not prepared’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:19
- Iconic restaurant on Spain’s Costa del Sol divides opinion over sign declaring it ‘Spanish, Catholic and rightwing’ - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 16:54