PROPERTY prices across Spain are set to soar by 2.5% this year.
The prediction by experts at BBVA bank shows conditions are still
favourable for moderate growth in the country.
A record decrease in unemployment in March is also expected to fuel the
market on its road to recovery.
In total, the amount of sales is expected to increase by 7% to almost half a million.
The continuing low level of mortgage interest rates will also favour a rise in demand, maintaining upward pressure on the price per square metre of housing.
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09