A COLLECTION raised by mourners at Maurice Xiberras’s funeral has been donated to Gibraltar Samaritans by his son.
David Xiberras presented the cheque to the charity, which he chose specifically.
Maurice Xiberras’s political won him respect from all sides of Gibraltar’s political world.
David said: “I’m very pleased to present this donation to The Gibraltar Samaritans in our Dad’s name.
“As a dedicated and gifted psychotherapist, he would have been very pleased to hear that a Samaritans service is launching in Gibraltar.”
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00