THE UK and Spain have been ranked among the top three sauciest countries in Europe.
According to new website Clubsandparties.com, which lists every wife-swapping and sex club on the planet, the UK has 155 while Spain has the third highest with 113.
Germany has the most in Europe with 193.
Brit holiday favourite Mallorca has seven such clubs, quite the figure for a tiny island.
Alicante and the Canary Islands have 12 each.
London boasts 31 clubs and the north of England 26.
There are 61 in France, 36 in Italy, 29 in Holland and just six in sexually liberated Sweden.
British tourists are known to spend millions of euros every year frequenting sex clubs and swinging hotels when on holiday.
They often post adverts on swinging websites like Fab Swingers to arrange hookups before their arrival.
A couple visiting Mallorca this week wrote: “Me and the sexy Mrs Bob are visiting in May. Any other sexy couples there at this time or can anyone advise on the clubs ? Are they any good ? Are there plenty of couples there or do they tend to be predominantly single guys ? Thanks.”
The US has the most sex and swingers clubs in the world at 394.
- Mercadona refuses to review security measures on Spain’s Costa del Sol after string of British expats robbed in its stores - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 13:33
- Popular drag queen attacked by group of homophobic ‘foreign’ men in gay-friendly Torremolinos - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 11:50
- British pensioner praises Spanish local for handing him €400 he unwittingly left in cash machine on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 22 Apr, 2019 @ 15:30
- REVEALED: Which Andalucian province saw a 56% boom in property sales while Costa del Sol, Alicante and Balearics suffered DROPS - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 09:03
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33