SPANISH all girl wondergroup Hinds are heading to Gibraltar.
The Madrid band, who have shot to stardom two years ago, are the latest act announced for the MTV Presents Gibraltar Calling festival in September.
Hinds have become a staple of the festival circuit, with critically acclaimed debut album Leave Me Alone released in January 2016.
The Kaiser Chiefs are also confirmed to performing at the festival.
The Leeds outfit, who played at the festival two years ago, are famous for hits I Predict A Riot, Ruby and Oh My God.
Meanwhile, Jonas Blue, whose massive hit Fast Car was the highest selling single of last year in the UK, is also to play, with more acts set to be added.
- Tasting Spain: Sampling the nations unusual delicacies - 9 Sep, 2017 @ 10:20
- The monkey with no name – Bioparc Fuengirola’s adorable new addition - 31 Aug, 2017 @ 15:56
- New oldest man in world from southern Spain thanks ‘good genes and good wine’ - 31 Aug, 2017 @ 14:29
- Trio of Spanish slimmers who shed 100 kilos will battle to enter UK slimming final - 30 Aug, 2017 @ 13:16
- Hypnotic Brass Ensemble return to Spain for string of concerts - 29 Aug, 2017 @ 17:39
- EXCLUSIVE: London West End star refused entry into Malaga nightclub ‘because he is black’ - 20 Aug, 2017 @ 10:10
- Marbella burglary gang busted after attacking more than 20 homes - 17 Aug, 2017 @ 12:02
- ‘Terrified’ baby dolphin dies from stress in southern Spain after tourists snatch it from water and pose for selfies - 17 Aug, 2017 @ 10:54
- BREAKING: Pensioner airlifted from Costa del Sol beach after suspected heart attack - 8 Aug, 2017 @ 11:40
- ‘BRITS ARE SAVAGES’: Marbella officials threaten to revoke licences in new party tourism crackdown - 6 Aug, 2017 @ 11:33