THE Hollyoaks cast are in Spain filming for the upcoming Six Weeks of Summer episodes.
Scenes have been filmed across Ibiza, including the debut of Adam Woodward, 25, who has recently joined the cast to play Brody Hudson.
The 25-year-old star has yet to debut in the show, but has been seen working out on the beach and posting pictures of the cast on social media.
The Manchester-born actor has previously appeared in Emmerdale, as well as BBC daytime drama Doctors.
- Velez-Malaga Town Hall receives more than 180 tax claims - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 19:32
- Protesters march over Malaga mosquito problem - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 15:45
- Local pupils reenact victory over Britain - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 12:15
- Film about ancient treasure to be filmed in Rincon de la Victoria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 17:40
- Geothermal deposit found in Almeria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 15:58
- Estepona to host Circus festival - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 14:43
- Towns to unite to promote tourism - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 19:36
- Axarquia to host mental health conference - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 18:29
- Culture top reason tourists visit Andalucia - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 14:20
- Alleged axe attack in Axarquia - 14 Jun, 2017 @ 19:02