A NEW art exhibition centre has opened on the Costa del Sol.
The Auditorio-Teatro Felipe on Calle Santo Tomas de Aquino in Estepona has unveiled its airy and large new space, which it will use to showcase art and photography.
Malagueno Artist Andrés Antúnez is the first to exhibit his drawings of famous film stars in the room, which was opened in a previously empty space near to the new cafe-theatre in the hall of the auditorium.
Exhibitions, which will include a mix of local and national artists, will change every two months.
It is the latest edition to the building, which has a large auditorium where it hosts plays and concerts.
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09