TWO Brits who fled to Mallorca after being charged with prostituting their own daughters have been arrested in Cartama.
Aged 54 and 59, the married couple had offered sexual relations with their daughter to a man back in 2009.
They were convicted of Sexual abuse to a minor in 2016, but then fled to Mallorca in a desperate attempt to avoid being police.
From Mallorca, they moved to a warehouse on a farm in Cartama, just outside Malaga, where they have now been found and arrested.
The pair will now face prison.
- Velez-Malaga Town Hall receives more than 180 tax claims - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 19:32
- Protesters march over Malaga mosquito problem - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 15:45
- Local pupils reenact victory over Britain - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 12:15
- Film about ancient treasure to be filmed in Rincon de la Victoria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 17:40
- Geothermal deposit found in Almeria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 15:58
- Estepona to host Circus festival - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 14:43
- Towns to unite to promote tourism - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 19:36
- Axarquia to host mental health conference - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 18:29
- Culture top reason tourists visit Andalucia - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 14:20
- Alleged axe attack in Axarquia - 14 Jun, 2017 @ 19:02