TOLO Cursach has denied allegations against him during a video-link up from prison.
Talking from an Alicante jail on Friday morning, the nightclub owner claimed he had not threatened a former employee or tried to bribe her to change her testimony.
Cursach had previously his lawyers had advised him not to answer any other questions during the call.
A magistrate had warned Cursach that failing to talk could mean he was committing a crime.
“I feel bad and uneducated, but I’m not going to answer any questions,” he said during Friday morning’s call.
Cursach faces a string of allegations, including homicide, money-laundering, corruption and making threats.
It comes a day after the former director of Tito’s nightclub tried to discredit a witness who claimed drugs were sold and prostitutes arranged for police officers at the Palma nightclub owned by Cursach.
Jaime Lado told the protected witness, a former worker at Tito’s, ‘I don’t know what drives you to say all this. I don’t know what we have done to you. I don’t know you at all.’
The witness said the drugs supplied by the club had ‘destroyed the lives of 16-year-old girls’.
Llado denied knowing the witness, although it was pointed out to him she had worked for five years at Tito’s.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00