A BRIDE has allegedly fled with money raised for her fiance’s Ibiza stag parties as well as her own hen-do.
Rachel Doran, 29, is said to have scarpered with €6,600 she collected from 20 pals for her pre-nuptials night out in Edinburgh.
But it is also claimed she swiped €14,300 from her 27-year-old betrothed Chris Mahone’s 29 stags who had planned to head to Ibiza.
A source told The Sun: “The wedding is off and the hens are desperate to know where their money has gone.
“They’re worried she’s taken that as well. She has simply vanished into thin air.
“The hens are furious. She was organising both the stag and the hen dos and now it looks like the girls have suffered the same fate as the boys.”
Heartbroken Mahone has told friends he is looking to sue Doran for fraud.
Her gran, Monica McKee, 81, said: “We’ve all done everything for her and all she’s done is throw it back in our faces.”
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43
- World’s greatest F1 champ spotted on the island in first sighting since 2013 - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:57