AN urgent appeal has been launched for a man who vanished from Gibraltar’s Seige Tunnels yesterday.
Joseph Santos, 51, was last seen in the Upper Rock area shortly after midday on Thursday.
He is described as being of medium build, 1m 75cm tall, with green eyes and glasses.
He has grey hair and was wearing a light blue polo shirt and beige shorts.
More than 100 personnel from the RGP, GDP, HM Customs, Gibraltar Fire and Rescue Service and Royal Gibraltar Regiment are involved in the search.
Anyone with information on his current whereabouts should contact the Royal
Gibraltar Police Control Room on +350 20072500 as soon as possible.
Officers are also keen to speak to any member of the public who was in the
area of the Great Siege Tunnels at around 12pm yesterday as they could have valuable information.
They should also contact the Royal Gibraltar Police Control Room on +350 20072500.
- BUSTED: €600 million empire which trafficked drugs into the UK and laundered money into Spain’s property market - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:38
- British most obsessed with doggy-style while Spain loves ‘cuckolding’, as new study reveals world’s sexual preferences - 22 May, 2019 @ 17:36
- WARNING: Multi-day heatwaves and life threatening temperatures coming to Spain this summer - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:25
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER: Dozens of expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections in Spain’s Andalucia - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:12
- HAY FEVER EPIDEMIC: Expert reveals why your allergies seem much worse in Spain this year - 22 May, 2019 @ 12:47
- Liverpool FC brings extreme security measures to Marbella football training ground ahead of Champions League final - 22 May, 2019 @ 10:35
- MISSING: British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, disappears on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:25
- British expat arrested for starting forest fire on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 May, 2019 @ 21:15
- Top British rugby player fighting for his life after falling from major Spain airport car park - 20 May, 2019 @ 16:54
- British expat benefits cheat who stole more than €90,000 from UK coffers while living on Spain’s Costa del Sol given 900 YEARS to pay back debt - 20 May, 2019 @ 10:56