A ‘BOMB’ which exploded on the London underground this morning is being treated as terrorism by police.
Many commuters were injured after an explosion at Parsons Green at 8.20am London time, while the ensuing stampede saw ‘men climbing over school kids’.
It has been confirmed that the bomb was homemade.
Authorities are currently said to be deactivating a second improvised device found at the scene.
Met Police refused to comment, only saying that there was ‘an incident’ at the London tube station.
A journalist for The Daily Telegraph tweeted: “Police just told us there is a second bomb they are trying to deactivate. #Parsonsgreen”
In a later tweet she wrote: “Police officer at scene: ‘There has been a terror attack on the train. Get inside’.”
A bomb squad and counter terror police arrived at the station after footage emerged of a white bucket inside a Lidl carrier bag with wires poking out, believed to be the device.
Several witnesses have reported seeing people with severe burns, with some saying their ‘hair was coming off’.
The explosion is said to have cause a fireball to engulf the carriage, causing mass panic and severe burns.
A hazardous area response team has also been called to the scene.
- British pensioner praises Spanish local for handing him €400 he unwittingly left in cash machine on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 22 Apr, 2019 @ 15:30
- REVEALED: Which Andalucian province saw a 56% boom in property sales while Costa del Sol, Alicante and Balearics suffered DROPS - 21 Apr, 2019 @ 09:03
- BREAKING: British and Spanish children ‘almost die’ after dangerous game ends in FIREBALL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 21:14
- British expat robbed twice in same Costa del Sol supermarket in just 10 days loses ‘priceless’ personal mementos from dead daughter - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 08:51
- THERE’LL BE KILLINGS: Cadiz drug trafficker warns of BAZOOKAS and bodies on the streets if crackdown on smuggling across Strait of Gibraltar continues - 19 Apr, 2019 @ 13:10
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- BREAKING: Police arrest jihadist planning ‘massacre’ at Semana Santa parade in Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:52
- PREDATOR drones from US to patrol Strait of Gibraltar and Cadiz coast as Spain’s Guardia Civil fear surge in drug and people smuggling this summer - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 13:52