NOW is the right time to invest in property in Spain.
Prices are increasing and investors are seeing the holiday hotspot as a solid investment.
But as Marbella and Estepona prices soar, there are great bargains to be had in the up and coming Sabinillas and Manilva…
This 3 bedroom apartment on a popular development in Sabinillas is just a stone’s throw away from the beach and is a steal at €169,000.
The apartment, with Hamilton Homes, has a large living room, fully fitted and equipped kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
From the terrace you can see the gorgeous beachline that makes the Costa del Sol the number one destination for Brits buying homes abroad.
It is also just meters from the promenade, which is full of bars, restaurants and shops.
The home is surrounded mature and well-maintained gardens and a fantastic communal swimming pool and children’s pool.
You will be an easy walking distance from amenities including banks, pharmacies, the dentist and more, this apartment is definitely worth viewing.
A walk down the coastline offers stunning views of the Bahia de Casares or and traditional fishing village of Castillo or as well as the popular well-reknowned Marina de la Duquesa.
Gibraltar is commutable at only 30 minutes away as is Marbella at only 20 minutes away.
Private parking and storage are available as an optional.
This apartment has great rental potential and would be a great investment for a buyer looking to purchase a property to get a rental return.
The four bedroom semi-detached townhouse is in an unbeatable location on the beachfront with spectacular sea views.
Your back garden is a blue flag beach… pretty unbeatable.
The house has three large double bedrooms and one slightly smaller one. There are two bathrooms and one guest toilet. The house is built to good quality specifications with marble flooring throughout, except for the kitchen and bathrooms.
The kitchen has been recently renovated and is fully fitted and equipped. The house comes with an alotted parking space in the communal zone.
There is also a local beach restaurant with delicious traditional Spanish dishes.
Just a short stroll away is the Spanish Fishing Village of Castillo, known for its fabulous fish restaurants.
You can walk on to the Marina de la Duquesa with its bars, cafes and international cuisine.
This is the ideal home if you are looking to come to Spain and soak up the lifestyle.
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05