THERE will be no more rain on the Costa del Sol this week, according to weather agency AEMET.
After two days of thunder and storms, the yellow weather alert has been called off and clouds are expected to clear.
Temperatures are expected to reach around 22C today before the sun comes out again tomorrow with highs of 25C.
Meanwhile the reservoirs are thought to have benefited from the rainfall, but it’s not sure by how much yet.
The Red Hidrosur has posted 72.70 liters per square meter in 24 hours in the La Concepción reservoir, which has gained 0.34 cubic hectometres in two days, from 35.22 to 35.56.
The Guadalteba reservoir has collected at least 46.20 liters, gaining 0.31 hectometers in two days, going from 38.12 to 38.43 hectometres.
While in the La Viñuela reservoir 41.20 liters per square meter have been collected, although the gain in water has been much lower, of 0.09 hectometres.
- BUSTED: €600 million empire which trafficked drugs into the UK and laundered money into Spain’s property market - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:38
- British most obsessed with doggy-style while Spain loves ‘cuckolding’, as new study reveals world’s sexual preferences - 22 May, 2019 @ 17:36
- WARNING: Multi-day heatwaves and life threatening temperatures coming to Spain this summer - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:25
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER: Dozens of expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections in Spain’s Andalucia - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:12
- HAY FEVER EPIDEMIC: Expert reveals why your allergies seem much worse in Spain this year - 22 May, 2019 @ 12:47
- Liverpool FC brings extreme security measures to Marbella football training ground ahead of Champions League final - 22 May, 2019 @ 10:35
- MISSING: British expat and dementia sufferer, 83, disappears on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 21 May, 2019 @ 11:25
- British expat arrested for starting forest fire on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 20 May, 2019 @ 21:15
- Top British rugby player fighting for his life after falling from major Spain airport car park - 20 May, 2019 @ 16:54
- British expat benefits cheat who stole more than €90,000 from UK coffers while living on Spain’s Costa del Sol given 900 YEARS to pay back debt - 20 May, 2019 @ 10:56