AN Arrival Yachts charity football match has raised over €6,000 for the Parkinson Support Group Mallorca.
The Magaluf event paired a crack Radio One eleven against an elite Yachties side.
Live performances from the Pauline Quirke Academy and the Baleares International College Choir kept guests entertained.
“All the support, kindness and love that everyone has shown to the Parkinson Support Group is very much appreciated,” said Arrival Yachts’ Marta Stefaniak.
“We are truly grateful to everyone for the contribution to this project and we look forward to meet you next year!”
Radio One ran out 6-4 winners in the footie.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00