LEGENDARY tennis player Boris Becker has been in Mallorca visiting Rafa Nadal at the Manacor academy.
The former number one in the world and Olympic gold medalist has a long history with Mallorca, purchasing a large villa in Son Coll in the 1990’s with his ex-wife Barbra.
Just a couple months ago Boris, who was the youngest player to win Wimbledon at 17, was declared bankrupt in the UK. The German ace nicknamed ‘Baron von Slam’ for his famously fast tennis serves is reportedly trying to sell his villa near Valldemossa.
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42
- Mallorca has a historic number of employees working on the island - 11 Jul, 2018 @ 12:15