Santa Claus has paid a Christmas visit to the Sierra Nevada to launch an array of festive celebrations in the resort.
St Nicholas successfully navigated the El Rio run by moonlight as part of a yuletide inauguration ceremony.
On the night of December 31, Sierra Nevada will host its own New Year’s party with live music planned in the Plaza de Andalucia until 2am.
Between January 2 and 4, creative workshops will be held in the resort to entertain skiers of all ages once night falls.
Furthermore, an exciting celebration is also planned on January 5 for the Three Kings festival.
- Activists propose daily tax for Balearic cruise ship passengers - 26 May, 2018 @ 21:02
- Branson embraces Balearic life while Necker Island is rebuilt - 26 May, 2018 @ 18:44
- Chinese film industry eyes up purchase of Spanish locations - 26 May, 2018 @ 16:44
- Podemos leader faces confidence vote after ‘luxury’ home purchase - 26 May, 2018 @ 12:13
- Stunning Kensington pine walk property goes on the market in Pollensa - 25 May, 2018 @ 17:13
- Magaluf hit-and-run Brit is younger sister of expat drug lord - 25 May, 2018 @ 13:13
- Balearic president to meet with airlines to safeguard resident discounts - 25 May, 2018 @ 11:19
- Airport group goes public with concerns over transporting drunk passengers - 24 May, 2018 @ 16:44
- British tourists warned over balcony antics in new safety video - 24 May, 2018 @ 14:37
- British bar managed arrested over the death of Northern Irish tourist in Magaluf - 24 May, 2018 @ 12:33