SEASON two of ITV2’s incredibly popular show Love Island, filmed right here in Mallorca, is now accepting applications for the 2018 season.
In the first 12 hours that people were able to sign up, over 60,000 fans and sun lovers did just that.
While the competition may be stiff, it is already known that the show likes to recruit people straight from Calvia’s nigthtclubs and beach bars.
As long as you are over 18, are not employed by ITV, have a valid passport, and are available for at least ten weeks around next May, you are eligible to be paired up with a sexy single in Mallorca’s hottest villa.
People who fancy their chances of being the next Amber and Kem have to fill out an application form before the closing date of April 30.
Love Island is due to return this summer on ITV2.
- Sexy gingers who want a trip to Ibiza CLICK HERE - 25 Apr, 2019 @ 16:35
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42