A BRITISH expat who has been missing from Marbella for more than a week had filed a denuncia against her husband the day before she disappeared, it has been revealed.
Rebecca Muldoon, 35, filed the report of gender violence with the Policia Nacional in Marbella on January 1.
She was due to appear in court the next day to confirm her complaint, but never arrived.
Her neighbours raised the alarm to the police after realising her two children, aged 8 and 11, were alone at the house.
The housewife, from Southend, moved to Marbella from Los Angeles last year with her two children, and she may be vulnerable.
Friends told the Olive Press how the Brit suffered a breakdown in 2017, but that she was responding very positively to treatment and was ‘doing well’.
“I don’t know what went so wrong that she left the kids,” friend Stephanie Dalrymple told the Olive Press, “It’s totally unlike her, she has never done something like this before.”
“Her sister is frantic,” added Stephanie, “We are trying to find out where she was last seen to piece some clues together.”
The children have been taken back to the UK to be with their aunt while the search for Rebecca continues.
If you have seen Rebecca, contact the police in Marbella or email [email protected]
- One hospitalised as roaring chemical plant fire in San Roque is brought under control - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 20:27
- Gibraltar says ‘no cause for concern’ as toxic smoke from San Roque chemical fire unlikely to affect British territory - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 17:55
- Firefighters near San Roque chemical fire warn of toxic smoke as Gibraltar government advises residents to CLOSE WINDOWS and doors - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 17:35
- WATCH: Homes evacuated as huge chemical fire ‘covers cars in ash’ and ‘turns sky dark’ near Spain’s Costa del Sol - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 16:59
- IN VIDEOS: HUGE mushroom cloud of toxic black smoke as fire BLAZES at chemical plant near Spain’s Costa del Sol - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 16:16
- BREAKING: Incident at San Roque oil refinery as flames and smoke billow from plant - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 15:54
- PLEASE SHARE: British teen launches last-ditch appeal to find dad who vanished from Spain’s Costa Blanca almost 10 years ago - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 15:34
- Shots fired at mosque in Spain - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 14:37
- BLUFFING MUFFINS: WARNING as batches of ‘fake gluten and dairy free’ magdalenas across Spain at risk of causing widespread allergic reactions - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 14:27
- IN PICS: Saudi tycoon’s HUGE €200 million yacht arrives on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 13:59