THIS is the first picture to have surfaced of Paul Muldoon as he is extradited from Spain to the UK.
It comes two days after the suspected body of his wife Rebecca Muldoon was found near Oasis Beach in Marbella after she was declared missing on January 1.
Paul Muldoon faces extradition to England where detectives want to speak to him about a boiler room fraud allegedly involving the supposed sale of rare earth metals five years ago.
The warrants reads that he and a gang of accomplices are accused of promising extraordinary returns for investments in rare metal compounds used to make LEDs and lasers.
It comes after he was arrested on January 1 for domestic violence against his wife Rebecca, who failed to show up to ratify her complaints.
He was released by a Spanish court who did not realise he was wanted in the UK.
Authorities are still waiting for an official identification of the body found in Marbella before confirming it is Rebecca.
The Olive Press was first to report the mother-of-two missing after her friend Stephanie raised the alarm.
The first autopsy of the body is reported to show no signs of violence.
- OPINION: Justice at last! - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 04:39
- SIMPLY THE REST: Driving through Spain this summer? Here are the best boutique hotels to stop at en route - 20 Jul, 2019 @ 09:05
- Expat Marbella couple held in prison on drug and money laundering charges ‘may have links to Finland’s Hells Angels’ as more details emerge - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 15:13
- IN THE NICK OF TIME: Irish man arrested at Malaga airport check-in desk donning €28,000 Rolex he reported as robbed in Marbella a day earlier - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:41
- Expat stumbles upon TWO sets of human remains on Spain’s Costa del Sol during morning stroll - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:15
- Conservative deputy mayor arrested after police find HUNDREDS of marijuana plants growing in his home in Spain’s Andalucia - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:13
- Expat Marbella restaurant owner and bikini-model girlfriend arrested on money laundering and drug charges as Costa del Sol home raided - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 16:09
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27