A BRIT has been arrested for murder after allegedly running over his father intentionally just metres outside his Marbella home.
Shockingly, investigators believe the father’s 20-year-old Spanish girlfriend was driving the car when the believed-to-be planned attack took place.
Another Brit, a friend of the family, was also in the car.
All three have been arrested while the investigation continues.
According to Policia Nacional, the SUV pulled up by the home around 1.45am on January 23.
The son, 30, friend, 37, and the Spanish girlfriend all remained in the vehicle while the father got out.
It was then that the group allegedly ran over the older expat, killing him just metres from his home.
The corpse was left laying in the road and police were soon able to identify the vehicle behind the hit.
The family members are appearing before the courts today.
More to follow…
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18
- CASTING CALL: US Netflix series to film in Malaga and Marbella and needs extras THIS WEEKEND - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:38
- Neanderthal FOOTPRINT found in Gibraltar by crack team of British and Spanish scientists - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 14:08
- Elderly couple discover multiple sets of human remains in newly bought home on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Feb, 2019 @ 13:27
- ANOTHER bank leaves Gibraltar ‘thanks to Brexit’ as opposition party calls on government to encourage big businesses to stay on the Rock - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 17:53
- British drug dealer cuffed ‘outside military establishment’ in Gibraltar carrying large amounts of cocaine - 13 Feb, 2019 @ 15:37