POLICE in Spain are investigating the alleged gang rape of a 9-year-old boy by a group of older students at a school in Andalucia.
Four students, aged between 12 and 14, are alleged to have assaulted the boy during school hours in Jiennese, Jaen.
Education ministerr Sonia Gaya has said the four accused have been expelled as a precautionary measure.
She added that ‘if it is shown that the assault took place in the center during school hours, measures will be taken’.
The accusations emerged after doctors who treated the child in San Juan de la Cruz hospital in Úbeda detected injuries that could have occurred as a result of sexual assault.
Staff at the hospital alerted the Prosecutor’s Office and the Polica Nacional.
The victim pointed to two schoolmates as perpetrators of the attack and also said that he had been subjected to other previous abuses.
He said he had not told his family because he had been threatened by his assailants.
The investigation continues.
- ‘DRUG HILLS’: British expats in upmarket urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol wake up to ‘disgraceful’ graffiti - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:47
- Westley Capper arrives at Malaga court on last day of Agnese Klavina trial after damning CCTV footage shown to court - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:20
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31
- British expats facing 12 years in prison and €84,000 in compensation costs as trial over missing Agnese Klavina begins in Malaga TODAY - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 11:22