A DRIVER has tested positive for ‘every possible kind of drug’ after being pulled over by police.
The reckless 42-year-old had cocaine, opiates, amphetamines, methamphetamines and THC from cannabis in his system.
The Vigo-born local stopped due to his ‘suspicious’ driving near the industrial estate in O Campiño, Galicia.
Police had been taking part in a crackdown on illegal street racing.
“He might have taken more types,” police said, “But these are all the drugs that the machine we’re equipped with can pick up.”
His vehicle was impounded and six penalty points deducted from his licence.
He has also received a €1,000 fine.
He will soon face a court trial for reckless driving and could see three to six months inside and may have his licence withdrawn for a year.
- Marbella has never lost its charm – in fact it’s only getting better, writes Laurence Dollimore - 26 May, 2019 @ 10:00
- IN PICS: New Gibraltar property development to rival London’s Mayfair - 24 May, 2019 @ 09:52
- Agnese Klavina’s family to take case to Supreme Court after ‘shock verdict’ sees Marbella based Brits accused of kidnap ‘walk free’ on lesser charge - 23 May, 2019 @ 13:38
- REVEALED: Majority of Andalucia’s El Corte Ingles stores in the red while Marbella and Malaga the ONLY Costa del Sol outlets to return a profit - 23 May, 2019 @ 11:07
- BUSTED: €600 million empire which trafficked drugs into the UK and laundered money into Spain’s property market - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:38
- British most obsessed with doggy-style while Spain loves ‘cuckolding’, as new study reveals world’s sexual preferences - 22 May, 2019 @ 17:36
- WARNING: Multi-day heatwaves and life threatening temperatures coming to Spain this summer - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:25
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER: Dozens of expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections in Spain’s Andalucia - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:12
- HAY FEVER EPIDEMIC: Expert reveals why your allergies seem much worse in Spain this year - 22 May, 2019 @ 12:47
- Liverpool FC brings extreme security measures to Marbella football training ground ahead of Champions League final - 22 May, 2019 @ 10:35