RIALTO Living are hosting Art Per A La Vida 2, a charity art exhibition with 62 local artists showcasing their works.
Ten years after the first charity art show, the Palma living store hosts a second event to benefit the Balearic Project Home, an association helping dug addicts.
Not only is the event a good cause, but the Rialto Living is unique experience, with elegant fashion options on the rack, and an array of furniture, home décor and top quality kitchen accessories. They have a strong relationship to the local art community, as the shop usually has a local artist showcased at the shop.
All proceeds from the art sold will be donated to the charity, with the showcase running until February 13.
Small prints of each work can be purchased for €30, with discounts for the more you buy. The complete collection can be bought for €1,650.
- The most beautiful village in Mallorca has been named - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 10:56
- Gender violence a top priority for New Police Commissioner of the Balearics - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 17:03
- Environmentalists call for huge expansion of the Cabrera National Park - 11 Dec, 2018 @ 15:50
- Promenade promises to create a whole new look for visitors arriving in Palma - 5 Nov, 2018 @ 11:13
- Five dead – including British tourists – and dozens still missing in Mallorca’s biggest flood in decades - 10 Oct, 2018 @ 10:11
- British tourist found floating in Ibiza’s Port of Sant Antoni - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:58
- Young expat starts campaign to raise awareness against balconing in Spain - 6 Aug, 2018 @ 11:09
- Boat propeller hacks off arm and leg of two young tourists in Spain - 1 Aug, 2018 @ 14:48
- Nit de L’Art and a month long Jazz festival coming to Sa Pobla - 23 Jul, 2018 @ 08:42
- Mallorca has a historic number of employees working on the island - 11 Jul, 2018 @ 12:15