THIS is the moment a boat carrying tourists off the coast of Spain burst into flames before exploding.
Five tourists jumped and swam for their lives as their small boat went up in smoke.
Fellow tourists from a nearby yacht pulled the four women and a man from the water after the vessel blew up near Tenerife’s Costa Adeje.
Their injuries have been described as ‘moderate’.
The man, aged 45, and a 25-year-old woman both suffered back injuries.
Another woman, aged 27, had cuts and bruises while and the two other women, aged 35 and 27, were hospitalised with leg injuries.
They were all taken to Hospiten Sur in the south of the island.
A Spanish coast guard helicopter was dispatched to scan the area for more victims, but all on board had already been rescued.
The boat sank shortly after maritime workers were called to put out the fire.
- Conservative deputy mayor arrested after police find HUNDREDS of marijuana plants growing in his home in Spain’s Andalucia - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:13
- Expat Marbella restaurant owner and bikini-model girlfriend arrested on money laundering and drug charges as Costa del Sol home raided - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 16:09
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31
- BREAKING: Body washes up on beach near Marbella’s exclusive Golden Mile - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:05
- HE’S THE DADDY: Court rules Javier Santos IS the love child of Spanish superstar Julio Iglesias - 10 Jul, 2019 @ 18:01
- ‘WRONG MESSAGE’: Young man who accidentally killed drug addict while stopping him from robbing helpless cleaner on Spain’s Costa del Sol given two-year prison sentence and HUGE fine - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 12:37