THIS is the moment a boat carrying tourists off the coast of Spain burst into flames before exploding.
Five tourists jumped and swam for their lives as their small boat went up in smoke.
Fellow tourists from a nearby yacht pulled the four women and a man from the water after the vessel blew up near Tenerife’s Costa Adeje.
Their injuries have been described as ‘moderate’.
The man, aged 45, and a 25-year-old woman both suffered back injuries.
Another woman, aged 27, had cuts and bruises while and the two other women, aged 35 and 27, were hospitalised with leg injuries.
They were all taken to Hospiten Sur in the south of the island.
A Spanish coast guard helicopter was dispatched to scan the area for more victims, but all on board had already been rescued.
The boat sank shortly after maritime workers were called to put out the fire.
- British girl, 9, dies on Spain’s Costa del Sol ‘after eating ice cream’ - 20 Feb, 2019 @ 09:03
- WATCH: ANOTHER Marbella chiringuito burned to the ground - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 16:47
- BREXIT UPDATE: Spain offers further assurances to British expats after meeting with campaigners - 19 Feb, 2019 @ 13:21
- TRAGIC APPEAL: British expat dad ‘drops dead’ at 39 leaving fiance and two children in desperate need on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:49
- P**S TAKER: You can now pee in Donald Trump’s mouth thanks to expat bar owner in Spain - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 14:17
- Irish dog walker stumbles upon dead dolphin washed up on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Feb, 2019 @ 13:33
- BREAKING: British airline goes into administration with ALL flights to Europe cancelled, cites Brexit as major factor - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 20:10
- WATCH: New Marbella Arena to host string of ‘international artists’ and events this summer after signing deal with global events company - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 15:06
- ‘ABSOLUTE CHAOS’: Ryanair flight from Glasgow to Malaga diverted after violent ‘hen party brawl’ - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 13:37
- War to be waged against plastic in Gibraltar following deaths of ‘magnificent’ birds - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 11:18